Tilting at Windmills

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 11:34:29 -0600

Since windmills obviously have great practical value for Orlanthi, as well as symbolic ones, wouldn't it be likely that at least a few Sartarite tribes might have windmills powered by wind daimones? It seems like a worthwhile investment of the tribe's magic to me, reinforced mythologically by the association of wind with earth (in the form of grain). Though I normally don't encourage the use of magic for trivial purposes (clipping one's toenails, cooking dinner, etc.), it seems like this is just the kind of thing you WOULD use magic for.

Guy
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits. - Albert Einstein