RE: Gloranthan Ducks

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 07:57:36 -0800 (PST)

So apparently you don't know that Ducks have a special affinity for death cults such as Humakt?

I like the ducks in KoDP. They're not especially ridiculous, (well, not all the time), and occasionally save your bacon. YMMV, but to me, Ducks are part and parcel of Glorantha. They save Glorantha from being just another deadly-serious simulated reality (ho-hum), and help make it a more 3-dimensional world.

Duck-lovers, unite! (I've got the orange sauce!)

Guy Hoyle

Guy Hoyle
Webmaster, http://uncommoncon.com, http://www.hawkwood.org

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson

Do You Yahoo!?
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail. http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/