Re: Pics

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:19:35 -0000

Granted, this is all based on my experiences with one group of friends whom I gamed with when I was that young. Well, even younger. Sure, we all wanted our characters to be as tough and kickass  as possible, and you were apt to be mocked if your character couldn't keep up, but I remember fairly extensive debates about realism, game consistency, anachronisms, and so on at ages far younger than 16.

In other words, don't sell kids short. You weren't any less bright when you were 16 than you are now, why assume that the current crop of gamers are any dumber than you were?

--Bryan