Re: Thundermills was Windmills

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 21:23:48 -0000

While the ferilizing rains are useful to the farmer, the main interest of the Thunderous aspect is just that: Thunder, Wind, Lightning, Storm, Air. All that roiling and untrammeled power of Orlanth.

I'd say that the miller's subcult probably more related to Allfather, which has the Providers and the like -- but I could also make a case that its actually a clan-god or clan-subcult (Like the Argan Argar Rex subccult amongst the Torkani) which really doesn't figure into the more main-stream mythology.

Subcults and the like can have some very skewed views on the main god... as we will hopefully see in ST.

Jeff