Re: Windmills

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 23:04:23 -0000

Aha, then it is clear, the windmill should be run by a Harst cultist!

In all honesty, I think that there need not be a sub-cult of orlanth for millers. Rather I would view it more as a hero cult or petty god cult that "anyone" could join. Millers may make their main devotions to a number of other cults.

Err, make that "I would view _them_ as hero cults or petty god cults...." since as I said, there could well be more than one mill cult. It just doesn't seem important enough to me to be a universal cult, or even universal amongst heortlings.

--Bryan