Re: Orlanthi runes

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:45:52 +1000

>From Stephen Martin (using Dave Dunham's e-mail address?)

> I am working on the final runes needed for Storm Tribe this week, and once
> the book is at the printer I will get the fonts posted. At that time, we
> will be posting four fonts: Rune Font Orlanth, Rune Font Ernalda, Rune
Font
> Storm Tribe, and Rune Font Core Runes

This is wonderful news. Hasn't Issaries also produced Minor Runes 1&2? Have these been superseded or are they waiting for a new form with the Lunar books?

Cheers

John

nysalor_at_...                 John Hughes

I am the terror that flaps in the night... I am the Heimlich maneuver for the choking victims of crime I am the hero that every culture needs
I am the low point in your sine wave
I am the plot twist in the second reel
I am the super nova at the center of the universe I am the tube of cadmium yellow that's impossible to open I am DARKWING DUCK!