Re: Beauty vs. Beasts (was"Not about pics")

From: melstra_at_...
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 20:20:25 -0000

[extensive statistical analysis deleted for space and sanity]

Um, er, thanks. I should have known. I sort of suspected as much. Although...ironically, most of the female attributes mentioned in TR seem to be focused more on healing, creativity, nature and fertility in general rather than pure 'swoon' power--I guess the sex appeal is just an understood by product...

-Melanie, who usually feels safer and more skilled fighting with words than either swords or beauty.