Re: DARKWING DUCK

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 15:45:24 EST

In a message dated 3/22/01 11:32:45AM, you write:
<< nysalor_at_...                 John Hughes

 I am the terror that flaps in the night...  I am the Heimlich maneuver for the choking victims of crime  I am the hero that every culture needs
 I am the low point in your sine wave
 I am the plot twist in the second reel
 I am the super nova at the center of the universe  I am the tube of cadmium yellow that's impossible to open  I am DARKWING DUCK!

At seventy two words this is only a sntence short of a 100 word character narrative!
Any suggestions for abilities or should that be the Hw-rules list

Keith Nellist