Re: Rainbow Mounds

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 00:45:54 -0000

They've been using their best magical ability, or anything else appropriate (Pray to Orlanth, in one case). Numbers between 12 and 2W.

> >On inspection, I can't find any way in which the players can damage
> >the ghosts. And I can't find any way of changing them back to
normal
> >form.
>
> They have to be exorcised by a shaman with his spirit combat if
> possessed.

Fortunately this is not needed:
"After transformation, the ghost leaves". My problem is changing their shape back to normal. (Duck, in both cases so far. At least this removes their embarrassingly high Swim skill for long enough for the Newtlings to rescue them later.)

> A Kolati or Earth Witch can do the job

Anyone got a sample one I could borrow, should this be needed?

> as can Kareena at Apple Lane.

Apple Lane as described in the module does not exist in my Glorantha, and never will. There may be a village in that location, but if so it is an economically viable village, not a service station on the Road to Adventure.