Re: Beauty vs. Beasts (was"Not about pics")

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 18:19:55 -0000

I find it highly interesting that you use the term "sickening fawning" is it the one you choose to describe the behavior of others with. I must wonder at your general tone and messages and the deliberate attempts to provoke. I believe such behavior has resulted in your being banned on other lists.

If this list is so offensive to you, perhaps you might wish to confine your postings to openherowars, which I belive you moderate? Or are you seeking to provoke some sort of internet martyrdom here?

Curiously,
Jeff