Re: World changing heroquests

From: jarec_at_...
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 07:46:43 -0000

> IMHO some Vingans may try such a HQ, but their benefit might be
that they
> clan, or tribe has never again something to o with rape (active,
passive or
> both).
>
> If there would be such a way for Uroxi to wipe out all Broo, they
would have
> tried that long ago. This kind of HQ may work to get rid of a small
group of
> broos.

I figure that for something new with this much impact would certainly get Uroxi turning up en masse to take part. The image of dozens of frothing Uroxi and self righteous Vingans storming across the hero plane to once and for all stop this abomination is I believe an interesting if not a valid one.

> By the way: If you perform a HQ you try to emulte the deeds of your
gods.
> When you do this you KNOW what the outcome will be (not exactely,
but more or
> less specific). If you alter the deeds your God has done during
this myth you
> try to emulate with your HQ you can only try to figure out what
that will
> change for you. Maybe the outcome of this change will be worser
than the
> thing you tried to alter?

Of course. Change on this scale, especially when never tried before is almost inevitable doomed to make matters worse. But given the fact that the intelligence of Uroxi is inversely proportionate to their collective mass I figure 200+ of them would probably miss this point. I would love to be there though when they returned from the hero plane safe in the knowledge that they not only didn't stop the rape but caused it. And how would the Vingans feel about all those Broo with vibrant red hair. ;)

Jarec