Re: Just a thought

From: wulfc_at_...
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:27:07 -0000

> Excerpted from ST:
>
> "Goddess Cults as Growth

I'm starting to see a pattern here... every Issaries publication must contain at least one section which contradicts and/or changes the rules of previous publications...

A couple of interesting things occur to me from this, firstly most Ernaldans (2/3 to 3/4) are likely to worship a different Subcult to their Aspect. Not important, but presumably far higher than Orlanthi. Also, the time needed for worship for a character with two Subcults will vary through their life, even if they do not change from Initiate to Devotee.

> if a woman bears a child, she naturally joins the Allmother cult.
If duty or
> goddess take a mother elsewhere, away from this daily task, then
she must
> effectively abandon her child to perform her job. Naturally, the
mother's
> clan welcomes the child and raises it as one of their own."

Oh, great, now my character has abandoned her own daughter... hmm... actually, that fits... explains why her daughter complains so much...

Wulf