Re: Just a thought

From: wulfc_at_...
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:26:06 -0000

> > Oh, great, now my character has abandoned her own daughter...
> > hmm... actually, that fits... explains why her daughter complains
> > so much...

> Well, Ernaldans are still Orlanthi (IYSWIM) so that still suggests
> that there are 15% of Ernaldans "breaking" these rules somehow -
> mothers who still worship Ernalda the Healer rather than Allmother,
> Queens who raise there own children, Post-menopausal women who have
> not changed from an Ernalda aspect to one of the Crones (and as
> someone else said, Ernaldan Leaders may be less likely to change
> than, say the clan Lawspeakers widow...)

I guess she got fed up of the Mother bit and moved up to Queen a bit early... She's definitely not post-menopausal, it's the fact she likes proving it that really annoys her daughter...

I thought about changing her a bit, but Kev the Visionary is SUCH a good Subcult, and Ernalda the Queen lets you Enchant stuff...

Wulf