Re: World changing heroquests

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 12:57:16 -0500

Roland wrote:

>[Michael Schwartz rants on God Learners
>and other social blunders.]

Hardly a rant, merely an exercise in thought. I rather imagine that the Gift Carriers appear whenever *any* action threatens the Cosmic Order, whether for good or for ill. The nature of the Cosmos is to perpetuate itself, so eliminating events crucial to its foundation... even those as horrific and anti-life as the Rape of Thed... would summon the cosmic immune system (the Gift Carriers) to do battle with the offending parties.

I believe that this may, in no small part, be a factor in tbe disapperance of the Red Emperor which occurs in the not-too-distant future.

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_... | and words, its slides and