Re: Re: Just a thought

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 18:47:08 +0100

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:26:06 -0000, wulfc_at_... wrote:

>I guess she got fed up of the Mother bit and moved up to Queen a bit
>early... She's definitely not post-menopausal, it's the fact she
>likes proving it that really annoys her daughter...

Actually, that was badly - and inaccurately - phrased. 'Post-menopausal' need not mean 'no longer interested in the opposite sex', and it her constant and abiding interest there that annoys her daughter.

More relevantly to the discussion, it made me think more about the Subcult issue. Said daughter, newly Initiated (and thus moving from dependant to follower), has the keyword of Overdruva Initiate. Now, that's an Allmother Aspect Subcult. Given that all Ernaldans change Aspect, probably three times, it must be normal for new Initiates to worship Subcults out of their Aspect, unless they also change Subcult frequently (or else there won't be many worshippers of Allmother or Queen Subcults). Far more common than with Orlanthi, anyway.

Wulf