Changing magic affinities

From: markmohrfield_at_...
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 17:58:49 -0000

>>In the case of something like moving on to something like
TKT/Asrelia
which is a permanent change, I might allow one to sacrifice the now-lost affinities permently to gain a greater facility with the new magic. Perhaps on a 2/3 basis or the like. That way when Mother Vlea Blackoak becomes Granny Blackoak, she's still a terror to her family and a horror to her enemies (love that Incite Vengance 3w2 trait)<<

This strikes me as a good idea. Perhaps they should even be allowed to sacrifice them for the same level, this isn't exactly a path easily open to powergamer abuse after all.

                                               Mark Mohrfield