Re: Rare cults

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 07:54:18 -0800

At 11:09 AM 3/29/2001 -0000, you wrote:
>So what would you think would be the rarer Subcults from TR?
While finishing TR I had what was almost a revelation for me as far as the minor cults go.

All the Heortlings worship Orlanth and Ernalda. 15% don't.
ST had* 14 specialty cults, plus the really minor ones. Or approximately 1% of the population each (average).
Sartar Population = 180,000 = 90,000 adults = 900 members each for the specialty cults.
JUST BARELY enough for the "Standardized Large Temple" requirements.

The really minor cults, like Babeester Gor or Anna Gor have 90 members in all of Sartar.

*"had 14" means that, due to space limitations, we have dropped the entire Animist section from it.

Greg Stafford
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>