Re: Rare cults

From: Osentalka_at_...
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 17:50:22 EST

Hello Greg, and the other Gloranthan,

>>So what would you think would be the rarer Subcults from TR?

> While finishing TR I had what was almost a revelation for me as far as the
> minor cults go.

Not only we, the players, recover Glorantha by reading and playing, Greg recovers Glorantha by writing.

> All the Heortlings worship Orlanth and Ernalda.
> 15% don't.
> ST had* 14 specialty cults, plus the really minor ones. Or approximately 1%
> of the population each (average).
> Sartar Population = 180,000 = 90,000 adults = 900 members each for the
> specialty cults.
> JUST BARELY enough for the "Standardized Large Temple" requirements.

Seems to be okay, but i thought that these 180,000 people were ALL adults, and that children were not included in that number.

> The really minor cults, like Babeester Gor or Anna Gor have 90 members in
> all of Sartar.

I really wouldn´t like to have more than 90 Babeester Gori in Sartar...

> *"had 14" means that, due to space limitations, we have dropped the entire
> Animist section from it.

Aaargg, where will that go to?
Webpage?
Another Orlanthi book?