Re: [OT] Penny Love

From: Nick_at_...
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 20:27:57 -0000

Alexandre wrote:

> I really liked her story in the last issue of Tradetalk. Where can I
> find her other works?

Works I know about include a Gloranthan short story, "An Interview with Roan-Ur" in Tales #16; a non-Gloranthan fantasy novel, "Castle of Eyes," published as a Chaosium paperback; and an unpublished Gloranthan novel, "The Widows' Tale," extracts from which have been printed in a few places, including "Wyvern Child" in Tales #12, a bit in one of the Convulsion programme books, and maybe others?

I'd be delighted to hear about other works I don't recall. I think Penny Love is one of the great Gloranthan authors, and it's a crying shame her novel has never seen print.

Cheers, Nick