Re: Powers

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:58:24 -0700

> I have searched the main rule book and thunder rebels , for a guide or
hint towards the cult powers/affinites of tkt. im wondering if any one on this list has any kool ideas about what the affinities could be ?

> I know someone will probery say wait unbil its published but im a big
eager.

Wait until it's published :-) It *should* be going to the printer at the end of this week or beginning of next.

The three affinities for Asrelia/TKT are "Dead People" (TKT), "Distribute" (Asrelia - TKT Would never give stuff up!)., and "Receive" (shared - it includes feats like "Handle Corpse Safely" and "Store Goods Safely").

Ghostbusting is handled under "Dead People".

RR