Re: Re: Conversion

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 09:03:34 -0500

Ian Cooper say to

me:
>>Is Babeester Gor anti-Lunar as a cult? Or is it those fanatics
>>living near Wintertop?
>
>The Exiles are associated with Maran Gor, not with Barbeester Gor
>(who is a now a specialized and rare cult of vengeance).

        I figured those Gors stick together.

>Maran Gor is not philosphically anti-Lunar any more than Ernalda is,
>but IMO her temple at Wintertop disagrees with the Hon-Eel cults'
>identification of She Who Waits with Ernalda, and the usurpation of
>the Tarshite throne by the children of the whore, as violently as the
>rest of the Exiles do.

        Well, no doubt, but I'm assuming Maran Gor (and Babeester Gor) worshippers, temples, etc. in Esrolia would have no such problems. It's a political, not religious, decision (although political views easily become religious with the right leaders in place). Thanks!

Peter Larsen