Re: Conversion

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 20:51:16 -0000

> But there's a place for Shargash.... Heck, you'd think as two
"fanatic
> cult of vengeance-obsessed berserkers" they would get along fine....
maybe
> not.... the Lunars, at least, have policies to "direct" them, I'd
think.
> The problem with Uroxi is that they won't keep focus on "problem
chaos" and
> want to whack everyone.
>
> Peter Larsen

More like the Lunars have adopted the semi-successful policies of the Dara Happan Imperium. They work well enough, as long as your not from a part of the Empire deemed expendable.

And, one has to admit that there's a LOT more Shargashi of various stripes than there are BG fanatics. And when you ahve that number of nutcases in one place, you have to make some sort of accomodation or wipe them out... which would undermine the old Dara Happan legitimacy that the Lunars try to keep. I mean its not like they were the Mad Sultanate, right? =)

Jeff