Re: Re: Geas-breaker

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 14:11:22 +0300 (EET DST)

On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, Thom Baguley wrote:

> > From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
> >I'm afraid it doesn't. I know the mechanism, but for the life of me I
> >can't imagine a geas of Harlsatar that the Emperor could trick him to
> >break during their fight.
> >
> > -Adept
>
> Never let a foe cheat death? He kills the Red Emperor - whose essence
> relocates elsewhere, thus cheating death.
>
> Never use any other weapon than a sword. Emperor breaks his sword. He kills
> emperor with bare hands. He dies.
>
> There must be loads of other possibilities.
>
> Thom

All true. But it's an importan moment in the history of Sartar, and something that is told about where rebellion smolders. I'd like to know what Greg's vision of it was (or just something cool enough).

In my campaign the young Harlsatar is still the champion of all Sartar (before the invasion), and I'd like to know what his possible encounter with the Emperor would be like.

        -Adept