Becoming a Chaos creature

From: sigaud_at_...
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 15:23:10 -0000

Hi,

I think I've read somewhere that by regularly eating human flesh (in secret), someone might become an Ogre. Is that true ?

If that's the case, I suppose it affects only humans, because Uz, Dwarfs or Aldryami don't seem to suffer from this kind of transformation ... (Please correct me if I'm wrong). Could someone please tell me more about this ?

Can this be generalized ? Will a regular rapist slowly become a Broo ? (hear Thed murmuring in his ear or something like that, in parallel to Urain talking to excessively violent persons). If it is possible, how come warbands or lunar troops are not affected ? Can a Wyter or Vexilla protect its members from this kind of consequences ?

Thanks,

 Philippe