Re: Getting rid of chaos taints

From: janjero_at_...
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 09:43:51 -0000

> I thought Chalana Arroy began the Lightbringers Quest because she
couldn't cure chaos.

> Suddenly it turns out that one of the Ernaldan subcults has the
secret of Heal Chaos (or similar). It just doesn't seem right to me. I'm don't think my Glorantha is going to be like that.

> Harry.

Mine is.

A lot of time ago (10 years) I runned a mini heroquest in which a hsunchen tainted by chaos (against his will) was cured at the Paps. He had to fight against his chaotic self, though, and it was not an easy battle: his counterpart was much more powerful. He won only after exhaustion of the enemy (something like the Orazi and Curiazi challenge, if you know ancient roman history-legends...).

I think the key is that which you point out:"I thought Chalana Arroy began the Lightbringers Quest because she couldn't cure chaos". After the LBQ, curing chaos in time is possible (even if much difficult).

Gian