Re: Becoming a Chaos creature

From: sigaud_at_...
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 10:14:34 -0000

Well, then there are other points I do not understand well : Chaos was for me mainly defined through the Chaos Gods. But surely, it is more than just that ?

As was said, Thed 'is' Rape (and Urain is mindless violence, Cacodemon is anarchy...). But I suppose that's true only from a theistic POV ? I can envision without much problems thed-like spirits infesting animist doing nasty things, because that's their very nature and so we have the same sort of cosmic consequences for amoral acts...

But what about a Malkioni ? Natural order reflecting on the sinner ? (break the cosmic Laws, and suffer the logical consequences ?)

So I suppose that Chaos may be an absolute, and the alleged risk of transformation also. But is it something which can be observed with the four types of magic as anything else or does it transcend this ?

Philippe