Removing Chaos Taint

From: Peter Nordstrand <doctorpeace_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 16:09:57 +0200 (CEST)

Philipp Grawe:

> See, I wondered about this. In all the RQ2 and RQ 3

> stuff I always had the impression that you couldn't
> remove a chaos taint.

Well, not without a heroquest, anyway. The Cleansed One (Zola Fel cult) managed to get rid of his taint, unless I am mistaken.

> I thought Chalana Arroy began the Lightbringers
Quest
> because she couldn't cure chaos.

Perhaps. But probably more because she couldn't cure DEATH.
> Suddenly it turns out that one of the Ernaldan
> subcults has the secret of Heal Chaos (or similar).
> It just doesn't seem right to me. I'm don't think
my
> Glorantha is going to be like that.

If you are thinking about Belveren's 'Heal Chaos Wound' feat, I strongly doubt that it could cure chaos taint. It may, however, heal certain wounds received from chaos creatures that would otherwise be uncurable. All IMO, of course.

/Peter Nordstrand

Do You Yahoo!?
Ditt_namn_at_... - skaffa en gratis mailadress p� http://mail.yahoo.se