Re: Loskalmi Occupational Keywords

From: ian_hammond_cooper_at_...
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 16:48:03 -0000

<< They aren't denying that otherworldly phenomena exist, or that they appear to give power to practitioners of bizarre foreign rites. They simply treat this as irrelevant to themselves. They worship no gods. That makes them atheists.>>

Gareth Martin wrote:
> Ah, I see. I would have expected that to be described
> as "apathetic" rather than "atheist". They do not refute the
>existance of god, they just don't care.

I belive that the technical term for belief in a creator god who has withdrawn from his creation, which now runs by rational rules is: deism.

I could be wrong though.

Ian Cooper