Re: Re: rape and cannibalism

From: Osentalka_at_...
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 18:50:46 EDT

Hello Friends,

>Thanks Greg! I find the thought of gaming such stuff so repulsive that
>I just can't understand how people can do it. Just because there are
>"broos" in our world doesn't make it an excuse for including it in a
>fantasy world. Our world is sick, let's heal it and not spread the
>disease to Glorantha.
>
>I for one wants to make my world just like /my/ Glorantha, free from
>even the thoughts of rape and such inhuman bestiality. There is
>conflicts enough for gaming anyway.
>
>Yes, I have strong feelings about this.

I like to confuse my players (my regular ones, not the ones at conventions) with all this extrem things: raping Broos, Babester Gori castrating their enemys, extrem brutal Tusk Riders etc.

I makes glorantha feel more "right" that all this to nice Fantasy settings which are around.

Sex, violence and psychopaths are not my core concept of a gaming session, but are part of my Series and my players will have to handle extrem situations in which these things are involved.

Cheers

André