Re: Locaem Tribe (and some questions)

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 00:54:13 -0000

Not sure how much of those LARPS will be incorporated into the ST and SR material -- but its your campaign. I think the material above is fine.

> Any more info?
> Of course Sartar Rising ! will have more info but ...
>
> Does anyone know about Wilmskirk after Starbrow Rebellion? (IIRC,
mayor
> of Wilmskirk participate in Rebellion and punished by Lunars)

There is _some_ information on the various tribes in Storm Tribe (and/or Sartar Rising) but I'm not sure if its available outside the GTA. Maybe we can get a preview if we're lucky...?

> Also I would like to know their attitude toward Sun Dome County. I
> guess from above infos, Locaem would be Elmali tribe, thus they
don't
> like Yelmalians ? It cause some problem because one of PC is
Yelmalian.

> And does anyone has idea of what is Old Tower and Pegasus Plateau ?
> (are there pegasus in Glorantha?)

There was some earlier debate on Pegasus Plateau on this list (or the hw-rules list) -- a search might show something. =) Pegasus are the offspring of Hippogrif. Its possible that Grazelanders used that area in the past to work some of their 'bring back the good old days and scary fanged wing'd horses.'

Old Tower could be something from the EWF or older.

> BTW, though TR is great product, I slightly disappointed that it
does
> not detail dietary culture of Sartarite. What does they eat and
drink
> daily ? Any taboos ? IIRC, they don't like eating goat. more?

Beef and barley and root veggies. Milk. Cheese. I think food and diet are mentioned in a few places. If not, I'm sure John Hughes could probably work out something...

Lots of beer -- you can't trust the water.

Jeff