Getting Vinga on that Elmal quest

From: bruce_at_...
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 11:31:44 -0000

I'm away from all my books at work, so can't go and look up pegasi for an answer on that. But as for getting the Vingan on the Elmal HQ.

Given that Vinga and Elmal both stayed behind when Orlanth went on the Lightbringer's Quest, there *must* be myths about them having adventures together. We just don't know them yet. :)

Maybe they were both trying to track down enemies of the Storm Tribe in the Darkness when they encountered Hippogriff? Or Elmal used his old connections to/knowledge of the Emperor's Court to acquire some wings from Eagle or Hawk to "loan" to Horse?

Regards,

Bruce