Re: Getting Vinga on that Elmal quest

From: wulfc_at_...
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:10:47 -0000

It's from the 'Return to Snakepipe Hollow' adventure in Tradetalk #5 (I think it was 5).

> It's not cheating when the Narrator does it, surely?

It's still cheating, but the Narrator has an infinite number of HP.

>If 4 heroes go
> on the quest and all succeed, I suppose they can each pick what
> benefit they want from it.

Yes, but each one 'is' Elmal, and each will 'heal' hippogriff for a different end result. The four (or 3, or 2, we haven't tken all the applications in) could not all exist in the same HQ without some sort of parallel existance. But with only one Elmali, we need to combine forces to get in & out of the Otherworld.

Wulf