Re: Orlanthi reincarnation

From: sigaud_at_...
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:12:34 -0000

> I don't recall a Orlanthi with memories of a previous existence

Well, I've never seen this anywhere neither, but just had to ask... That's a shame, a typically celtic part. But even if they have no memories, are they created anew ? Or do they have the same personnality, god-relationships, etc ?
I suppose that, as many other things, it can be proved that they come again in their clan ? (by proved I mean more than just 'this is what godi say')

> and the statement about the ancestors (loss of individuality)
> indicates to me that memories are eventually lost. Perhaps
> once an ancestor has lost all memory, it is ready for rebirth?

Or perhaps the ancestors you see are those who aren't born again because they forgot everything after some 'time' and even some memory they were alive once ? The ones with more defined personnalities tend to come back more easily ?

Well, thanks,

   Philippe