Re: Orlanthi reincarnation

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:18:38 -0000

I believe that Thunder Rebels does talk about this in the Ancestors and Who We Are segment. But, basically, they are probably the same people.

It does mention that at Sacred Time and in certain other situationes, 'we remember the gods that we were' or words to that effect.

> Or perhaps the ancestors you see are those who aren't born again
> because they forgot everything after some 'time' and even some
memory
> they were alive once ? The ones with more defined personnalities
tend
> to come back more easily ?

The ones with well defined personalities tend to cling to their existance, I suspect. Those that are worshipped or powerful or memorable often find themselves as wyter or daimonies or the like.

Hope this helps!

Jeff