Re: Getting Vinga on that Elmal quest

From: wulfc_at_...
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:52:42 -0000

The 'Patches' mentioned is the skeletal horse. It's not my fault, it was called that in Tradetalk...

> > Yes, but each one 'is' Elmal, and each will 'heal' hippogriff for
> > different end result. The four (or 3, or 2, we haven't taken all
the
> > applications in) could not all exist in the same HQ without some
sort
> > of parallel existence. But with only one Elmali, we need to
combine
> > forces to get in & out of the Otherworld.
> Well Elmal could only heal King Hippogriff up well enough to become
> Horse. We need to do better.

I had imagined the players would need to 'borrow' a Chalana Arroy... we happen to have one handy... she can regenerate too, with a bit of luck. I have plenty of ideas how to make sure it's not too easy.

Wulf