Re: Locaem Tribe (and some questions)

From: Jonathan Draper <jdraper_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 19:14:14 +0100

Tadaaki Kakegawa wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I will run a campaign around south sartar and decided that PCs' clan
> belongs to Locaem tribe.

I have also chosen the Locaem tribe for my players' clan. So far I have the following information - mainly from Questlines and the map in TotRM 5.

1610 - pop 7000
1621 - pop 8500

My interpretation of the map.

Northern limit of Locaem land is the Stream (as the Colymar claimed the land between the Creek and the stream) with the exception of the Zethnoring (after 1613). Eastern limit is tributary of the Stream that passes just West of Wilmskirk. Western limit is tributary of Stream from the Auroch Hills. Southern limit is Wilmskirk to Whitewall track (plus clan from Kultani in 1619, just to the South of the road).

The TotRM map shows clan centres. Only one of the Locaem clan centres is named - Famegrave - the tribal centre. There are 3 more clan centres on the main road, 2 to the North of the road near the Stream, 1 just to the South of the road on a track and 2 more between the road and the Auroch Hills. Plus the Zethnoring and the Kultani clan.

Jon

--
Jonathan Draper            e-mail : jdraper_at_...