Re: Atrocity and such

From: sigaud_at_...
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 07:19:51 -0000

And the original post (just a few days ago, but that's a long time ) was about people becoming broos... And that was just to know if I could use during for my game :-(
To have a NPC doing this kind of things, being hunted, banned. Then a few months later the heroes'd have broo problems and discover that the broo band hurting their clan has this strange broo for a leader, the one with features reminding them of someone and who seems to know all the secret ways in the tula.

Just to have my players understand the pervasive presence of chaos. Nothing about PCs engaging in rape :-(

Philippe