Playtesters in need of butter

From: Mike Dawson <mdawson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 14:32:04 -0000

Hello to the list.

I've got a set of heroquests I'm working on, hopefully for publication. These are Orlanthi-centric quests, for heroes starting out in the 15W-5W2 range, preferably with movement, herding or animal affinities. Later phases are combat-centric.

Since my campaign is set in Pavis, and most of my characters only know of cows by reputation, I don't have a gaming group to playtest this.

If your group of players is appropriate and you're comfortable offering a recap and suggestions on improving the manuscript, please contact me OFF-LIST at mdawson _at_ mac.com (no spaces) about playtesting. Be aware the manuscript is currently unfinished, and may require a bit of ad-libbing on the part of Narrators.

There are actually three quests, linked together, but they don't need to be run all at once. In fact they shouldn't be.

Mike