Veneration, Malkioni, Brithini (was Happy Easter)

From: Peter Nordstrand <doctorpeace_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:30:07 +0200 (CEST)

Peter Larsen explains why Malkioni venereate, and does it very well, indeed.

> For the Brithini, take all the "feel good" elements
> out of the above scenario. You "venerate" because
that
> is how you share your (um, energy?
> will?) with those who have been appointed to direct
> that power for your good.

Yes, veneration doesn't seem like the correct term here. I have a feeling that the Brithini somehow practices sorcery without veneration. Instead of worshipping, I'd say they study. RW 16th & 17th century science comes to mind, with its mixing of what we today would call science and superstition. Only, the superstitious part does work. Well, I'm just guessing.

Regards,

/Peter Nordstrand

Do You Yahoo!?
Ditt_namn_at_... - skaffa en gratis mailadress p� http://mail.yahoo.se