Re: Tapping

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:01:55 -0500

Jeff Kyer says:

>I could be exaggerating the case. But I seem to recall that the
>explanation for Arrolaint being such a grey and dismal land (it actually
>IS gray) was due to the profound amount of tapping the Zzaburi preformed
>to keep the God-Learners/Dark Empire/Seneshelans/Whomever out.

        It makes sense.... It could also be that the lack of spirts and daimons in the West is partly due to tapping. Theist Heortlings have to endure the spirits in their neighborhood; the Brithini just send Zzaburites out to suck them up like so many energy drinks. It can't do the landscape any good, but the Brithini don't care. They are probably pretty rough on the "personified" essences, too. You know, the unicorns and flaming bears, etc. "If I wanted a bear to talk to me, I'd be an animist."

>> I'm sure it seams reasonable to them....

        Clearly, I've been tapped down to Spelling: 6....

Peter Larsen