Re: Woodcuts

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 09:09:22 +1000

Bryan:

> I've been really enjoying the ever changing "woodcut" artwork now
> gracing the main page of glorantha.com. Heck I've been enjoying it
> so much that I sometimes refresh the page once or twice while I'm
> there to see more.

Yip, Simon has excelled himself with Eurmal. There are sixty one Bray woodcuts in all on the site - 'gotta get them all'! Among my favourites are BB Gor (sans labrys!), Heler, Rigsdal, Minlister, and the cow. Barntar and Sartar are also particularly well done. Is Pony Girl Redalda?

John

nysalor_at_... John Hughes

Everything is determined, the beginning as well as the end, by forces over which we have no control. It is determined for insects as well as for the stars. Human beings, vegetables or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune,  intoned in the distance by an invisible piper.