Re: pointy-haired Brithini

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:02:57 -0700

> --Bryan (who is suddenly afflicted with images of PHBs ("pointy-
> haired Brithini").

Don't forget that most of the Brithini with initiative or integrity stopped being Brithini. So this image might not be a bad one...

Peter

> I find it hard to believe that the Brithini don't have any sort of magical
> community support.

One answer is they don't need it. Their wizards have all the time in the world to cast spells, so they can spend years casting spells which last centuries. So any Brithini you're likely to meet will be amplified up the wazoo by magic.

--

David Dunham   <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>