Re: Woodcuts

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 08:24:51 +0200

Bryan Thexton:

> I've been really enjoying the ever changing "woodcut" artwork now
> gracing the main page of glorantha.com. Heck I've been enjoying it
> so much that I sometimes refresh the page once or twice while I'm
> there to see more.

It was Steve Martin's idea, prompted by the changing quotes below the image (which was Mike Dawson's idea).

I think Simon's woodcut images are utterly brilliant, and furthermore that they are building a look and feel for Hero Wars (and Glorantha) which is quite unusual in the unimaginative hack fantasy art so common in other RPGs.

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?