Re: Veneration, Malkioni, Brithini

From: Charles Corrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 08:53:09 -0000

> I kind of like the ideal of combining it all -- every week,
> the people get together and purge themselves of unwanted traits
> -- 60 minutes of venting fear, anger, desire, spite -- an
> outpouring of all the disruptive influences. A cross between
> primal scream therapy and Orwell's Hate meetings. Naturally, the
> Zzaburites suck it up and feed their spells with it. How would
> you like to be on the pointy end of 2500+ years of pent up spite?

This is indeed a Brithini possibility and a scary one too.

Also, the Loskalmi did something like this during the ban (source, I think, is somewhere on the Issaries website) but tried to shift it elsewhere instead of using it (who could they have used it on in those isolated times?). These disruptive and unwanted emotions and drives, of course, ended up being the seed that created the Kingdom of War.

regards,
Charles