Re: How long does it take to learn sorcery?

From: gamartin_at_...
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 18:04:33 -0000

> little). Have a look at the Ars Magica RPG for lots of ideas about
what goes
> on in a very lengthy wizard's apprenticeship.

I was wondering about Ars Magica - do you think the covenant model of wizards interacting in this sort of community (grogs etc - followers) is a plausible model for a HW game?

Also, you mention of Lunar sorcerors reminded me: how fo they reconcile their sorcerous learning with their lunar faith(s)? DO they just attribute the workings of sorcery to Sedenya (or whichever name of moon goddess is appropriate)?