Re: Zzaburite lesson

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_...>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 09:52:17 -0500

Gianfranco says:

>I post a brief essay, looking forward to any comment. I don't now if
>it is "right" or not, but I like it.

        I really like this sort of "in world" dialog. The Zzaburite certainly isn't a Brithini, though! I can't imagine that a Brithini Zzaburite would get chummy so fast or be so short-winded. They have all the time in the world....

>It was everything, energy and matter, before the act of the Will. But
>now it is changed, I suppose. It doesn't contain everything anymore,
>but something that can't be quenched. A flame. An energy. A new and
>old essence. Maybe... maybe it is called Life, father.

        This seems a little humanist for a Zzaburi, but there's certainly room for a school with this as part of their philosophy. I am slowly getting a feeling for the range of philosophy in the West.

Peter Larsen