Re: Battles in Herowars

From: janjero_at_...
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:14:38 -0000

I achieved a mere 70 with RQ3. I don't count D&D either (probably a hundred but the effort is comfortable at the comparison).

It was a nightmarish experience: 10 hours (in 2/3 sessions of play) of hard thinking, calculating and deciding and at the end even a little delusion: the bad guy was so exhausted (low mp and few minions) that he was knockbacked against a blood-stained altar by the resident (in the good team) Troll and his back broke without a chance for fleeing... The heroes were happy but a little pissed off: after the hard battle and the monstrous enemies fought, the Evil Lord was defeated by a shoulder-push.
The Troll-player was not deluded at all, of course.

Ciao
Gian