Re: Re: Woodcuts - The Missing Gods

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:33:47 -0400

Roland Volz wrote:

> On a different note, I am gearing up for my own game (which will
> prbably start up sometime after GenCon) and had a question for people
> running games right now. Are your players picking the more martial
> gods or are they picking gods from all walks of life?
>
> Roland

Our group, which admittedly hasn't had the chance to use some of the new stuff.

Lankor Mhy
Humakt
Odayla
Odayla/Orlanth
Vinga
Yinkin
Alynx (Yinkin)
Orlanth Dragontongue (hiatus)

I fear we fall under the 'desperate guerilla band' category. Especially now that they went and burned out the Black Oak's and they are charged with nasty things in the Colymar court -- where they have no influence or even undstanding some strange _new_ laws that were recently passed...

..can you say 'outlaws'? At least it gives us a greater 'direction' towards the Rebellion. Moving into the big stuff now, away from cattle raids, clan oriented heroquests, Mouse Gods and tribal politics.

Jeff

"But one small band of Ranvaldi still resist the Rom... Lunar Invaders."