Heroquesting

From: Neil Smith <neil_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 22:29:17 +0100

All,

I've (finally!) put up some notes on how I run Heoquests. They're somewhat different from the slighly mechanical ones people normally discuss. My quests are multi-layered affairs that are tied in quite specifically to the players and PCs. While you may not be able to use the quests directly, I hope you'll gain some inspiration for your own quests.

I've also included some tips I learnt from running these quests. They're at

http://home.freeuk.net/wimp/roleplaying/heroquest.html

Sample quests are 'How Stars-Not-Shine became a shaman'

http://home.freeuk.net/wimp/roleplaying/shaman.html

and 'The Cleansed One hears the Voice of the River'

http://home.freeuk.net/wimp/roleplaying/cleansed-one.html

Hope you enjoy them!

Neil.