Re: Digest Number 417

From: janjero_at_...
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:58:03 -0000

> > On a different note, I am gearing up for my own game (which will
> > prbably start up sometime after GenCon) and had a question for
people
> > running games right now. Are your players picking the more martial
> > gods or are they picking gods from all walks of life?
> >
> > Roland

My campaign is not a Sartarite-based one, but it has an Orlanthi side:

Orlanth adventurous
Humakt (relegated to the role of follower) Eurmal (thief aspect)
Lhankor Mhy
Chalana Arroy (relegated to the role of ally) Donandar
Vinga (the most recent acquisition)

It is more martial than it appears (once you apprehend that the resident sage is renowned for having slain a dream dragon with a single very lucky xbow bolt!).
Krang from the Five Eyes has made a very unglorious end in my Glorantha :-(

Gian